On 1 August 2020, we launched the Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices and promoted it through the Education and Skills Funding Agency and Department for Education social media channels. We need your help to promote the service and continue to support redundant apprentices.
What you can do
We’ve created content based on audience type, so it’s easy for you to share with your networks. There is content for:
Each audience type has specific content, including:,
- copy for newsletters and websites
- examples of social media posts
If you create your own social content about the service, tag @apprenticeships and #ReSSA so we can share it on our channels too.
If you need more information on how to promote the service, email [email protected].
Advocacy and PR
We want to inspire other employers and reassure apprentices. So we’re looking for employers and apprentices who can feature on our apprenticeships social media channels, in PR and on email campaigns.
We’re looking for employers who’ve:
- hired a redundant apprentice
- applied for or plan to apply for the incentive payment for hiring a new apprentice
We’re looking for apprentices who’ve:
- been made redundant, but continued their apprenticeship with a new employer
- used the Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices
We’ll work with all participants to create quotes and short videos.
If you’d like to participate or know someone else who would, email [email protected].