Since the 9th January, smaller employers that don't pay the apprenticeship levy have been able to create an account on the government's award-winning apprenticeship service.
Why create an apprenticeship service account?
Once you're on board, you can:
- set up apprenticeships and advertise them on Find an apprenticeship
- set permissions for training providers to take actions on your behalf, minimising your admin, for example by reserving apprenticeship funding
- choose quality training providers and select suitable end-point assessment organisations
- give real-time feedback on training, helping us to improve the quality of apprenticeships
- reserve apprenticeship funding as soon as it becomes available
When you are ready sign up here
In the meantime, you can use our online tool to search for suitable standards and training providers.